Recent Posts

Renee N.
on 6/24/03 10:11 am - Waynesboro, MS
Topic: RE: Feb. date
I had my surgery on Feb 18...and then another surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and an ovarian mass...in other words...a hysterectomy. As of today, I am 80 pounds lighter and loving it!! Congrats everyone and keep up the great work. I say that when we all hit the century mark...do it with a BANG! I am planning on donating 100 pounds of dogfood to a local animal shelter. How about you other guys? Renee
Debbie W.
on 6/24/03 8:05 am - AZ
Topic: RE: Feb 12,2003
Hi Gigi, Look at the bottom post that has the title "Feb. date" on it. There are lots of responses and there are several gals near your height who have posted. It sounds like you're doing terrifi****ep up the good work! Debbie Wittig
Gigi S.
on 6/24/03 1:44 am - Roseville, MN
Topic: Feb 12,2003
I had my surgery Feb 12, and ia started at 201 (after losing 11lbs before surgery). I am now at 147lbs. I am only 5ft 1in. I knew I was going to be a slow loser but it's real slow. I play Division 1 womens league soccer 2 times a week, and the other 3 I do water aerobics. I try to walk everyday as well. Does anyone have any stats similar to mine that could possibly exchange their stats. It's hard for me to find someone similar. I know we are all in the same boat, but it would be nice to compare. Thanks
dragonfly0125
on 6/23/03 4:50 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I had Lap RNY on Feb 26 and have gone from 342-256. Jennifer Cobb Dr Atkinson Las Vegas NV
Kendra S.
on 6/22/03 10:49 am - Seattle, wa
Hi. I weighed 287 and I am 5'7" (39 years old). My Lap RNY was Feb. 28th. I have lost 68 pounds. Today I weigh 219. I hope to lose another 65-75 pounds. My energy has started to come back, so finally I am exercising more (although not as much as I should!)
Debbie W.
on 6/22/03 4:25 am - AZ
Hi everyone! I had lap RNY surgery 2/24/03 and I am down 82 lbs. I am 5'-9" tall and still need to lose about 110 more or so, but I am just thrilled with the loss and how much better I feel. Congrats to all of us!
Lisa Jean
on 6/21/03 11:19 am
Hi guys! Im 31 and had my Open DS/bpd and hernia repair on 2/20...highest weight of 503 and as of yesterday my 4 mo anniversary I was down 88# I feel great and have so much more energy! I cant wait til I get to/close to goal I cant imagine how great I will feel then! HUGS and HEALTH Lisa
Eileen R.
on 6/21/03 1:27 am - Selinsgrove, Pa
I had open rny on Feb 4 in Bethlehem Pa. So far I lost 78 lbs but wi**** was more. So many have lost over 100 lbs already. Oh well. This is a great tool. I just hope I'm doing everything right. Weight loss has slowed down a lot
Eileen R.
on 6/21/03 1:25 am - Selinsgrove, Pa
Topic: RE: Febriary reunion
I had my surgery on Feb 4 also. I have lost 78 lbs. but wi**** was more. I'm happy for what I lost but I guess it's human nature to always wish for more. I hope I'm doing everything right. It seems to have slowed down a lot.
Rebecca T.
on 6/19/03 3:33 pm - Grafton, WV
Topic: RE: February 21, 2003
Hi Beverly , I had my surgery on Feb. 4, 2003 the open Rny. I started out at 277 lbs and now I am down to 205. That is 72 lbs. I am really excited about the weight loss but I am also nervous because the weight is slowing down. I went through a month staying at 67 lb loss . I finally increased my water intake and it helped. I have some difficulty with some foods still. They either make me nauseaed or I vomit. I am going to Curves and trying to walk at least once a day. I still cannot eat very much and for that I am truly glad. I don't dump on sugar which I wish I did. The head hunger still gets me sometimes. I hope I am not the only one with this problem. I would love to keep in touch with you via email. my email address is [email protected].
Most Active