Recent Posts

Belton_Brenda
on 4/11/05 1:23 pm - Belton, TX
Topic: RE: Roll Call
woohooooo group!!! My heaviest was in May I weighed 325. At surgery I weighed 310. as of today I am down 77 lbs I weigh 233...Grand total of 92lbs woohoooo. I am 5 ft 6in. I have ot tried any 16 or 18's I have a load full of 20 hand me downs but they are getting loose. WE shall see!! Keep it up GANG!!!! Brenda
awakenalive
on 4/11/05 1:19 pm - Mountains of, CA
I'm 5'11" started at 304 - down to 231 - 73 pounds, plus many inches - Weight loss has slowed but I haven't stopped 14.6 pounds per month - more than I EVER lost before - - but I KNOW I need to reduce my carbs - still falling into some old habits - when I get stressed I choose carbs over protein - don't know why they make me feel better - BUT - today I made better choices & in fact am eating cheese and turkey right now - with only a couple of crackers. Sounds like everyone is doing really really well!!!!
awakenalive
on 4/11/05 1:11 pm - Mountains of, CA
Topic: RE: Physically drained
Many good thoughts and blessings - while I feel like I've run out of energy - it's the stress of life for me - So I can't say that I have any good advice for you on this. I will keep really good thoughts for you & do try the going back to basics of soft foods - and uping your protein to see if that helps? Although - isn't gout a protein related issue? Sometimes called the rich man's disease - because they think it's related to a higher ability of the "rich" to access more meat type products... Hmm - so I don't go advising you worng, I'd say a conversation with the doc might be useful. Many blessings.
awakenalive
on 4/11/05 1:06 pm - Mountains of, CA
Topic: RE: OMG..size 12!
Stellar!!!!! Congratulations I am so pleased for everyone else's success!!!! I don't remmeber the last time I was a 12 - i really hope to see that number - HUGE congratulations!!!!!! let us know when the photos is up
joellensf
on 4/11/05 10:58 am - Silver Spring, MD
WOW!! Congratulations to everyone. What wonderful successes. I am 5'6", started out at 331 and I am down to 259...a total loss of 72 lbs. since surgery. About 90 lbs down from my highest weight of approximately 350 (I didn't weigh myself then). I've been on a bit of a plateau for a bit and the last week I've had a really bad cold/flu and I've wanted nothing but chicken noodle soup, tea and saltines so I blew my carb-counting thing all to hell. But the good news is I'm feeling better and back on track...back to Curves tomorrow as well. YAYYYYYY for us!! Jo
joellensf
on 4/11/05 10:29 am - Silver Spring, MD
Topic: RE: 5 months post op pics posted!!
Look at you girl...you look FANTASTIC!! Congratulations...you should be feeling wonderful about your accomplishments. Saw your San Francisco pics too...where were you? Time to get together again soon. Big hugs, Jo
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/11/05 10:23 am - Tucson, AZ
Topic: RE: Can I eat too much?
Well.................no comment. But my opinion that hamburger is high in fat and calories. With the fitday.com cd you can realize this. Calories do count. I prefer to eat my veggies.....sliced turkey....tuna over fast food, but that is me. I was never a fast food eater when I was much heavier. Sandy in Tucson
Andrea P
on 4/11/05 10:17 am - Montgomery, NY
Topic: RE: Oh yeah - say it with me - wahoo!
"wahoo" I am saying it with ya!!!! GREAT JOB!!! God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea
Andrea P
on 4/11/05 10:16 am - Montgomery, NY
Topic: RE: Becoming a centurian????
Congratulations!!! God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea
Andrea P
on 4/11/05 10:15 am - Montgomery, NY
Wow - it is great to see how wonderfully everyone is doing!! I am 5' 2" and I started at 223 lbs. I am currently at 146 lbs and I have 23 lbs to my goal of 123 lbs. Originally my goal was 125 but I figured I could lose another 2 lbs to say I am part of the century club! I am wearing a size 10 but I bought a pair of capri's in a size 8 the other day. They were a bit snug but I wont be wearing them for a few more weeks so they should be great by then! I never thought I would see a size 8 on my body again. I am actually begining to believe I will be in a size 6 or possibly even a 4 by the time I hit goal! God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea 223/146/123
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 804 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1016 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 853 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1161 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 969 views