One more reason not to get the lap band...

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 12:40 pm - TX
On August 10, 2008 at 7:36 PM Pacific Time, thinkingthin2809 wrote:
I don't have a beef with them, but I see Leeann talk about all this "great" food she eats and yet she's still a big gal.  So, I guess if she wants to be thin, she'd have to get back to LO CARBING it, this is common knowledge that the DS diet consists of high protein and lo carbs.  I just see two of the biggest advocates of the surgery still very much overweight and they've been living the DS life for ALONG time.  If this surgery is so amazing and a miracle cure why the obesity still in their life?
Did it ever occur to you that one could be happy as with a normal BMI?  Some people don't have any desire to be thin.  

*  footnote* and no one who is pre-op or newly out listen to this: 

I have NEVER LOW CARBED IT AND I WEIGH 130 LBS WITH A BMI OF 22
LeaAnn
on 8/11/08 3:57 am - Huntsville, AL

There is no obesity still in my life.  I have 10 lbs. to lose.  Yup, I out ate my DS a bit with "only" 95.5% of my EWL (a MEGA success by ANY WLS standards).  Just think how I would've demolished a lapband!  THAT is why the DS is a miracle.  Because I never worked a tool, I maintain magically, and I am a NORMAL size 11/12 as is Diana.  Maybe you have a problem with NORMAL-size, but I do not, and I'm sure many would give their eye teeth to look like me.  You are what's wrong with society -- trying to make normal, beautiful women feel they aren't good enough because they aren't UNDER weight!  You can shove that nonsense up your ass.

100_0802-1.jpg picture by leaannjohnson

What is your size, preytell?  Where is your photo?    You can't do anything but troll anonymously to happy people on a message forum.  You suck out loud.

Kennedy12
on 8/10/08 12:35 pm - Chicago, IL
I'm 8 years out from my DS surgery and my labs are great and I've never been healthier! There are studies showing how DSers do as far out as 10-15 years, so your statement is incorrect.

Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/08 12:53 pm, edited 8/10/08 12:56 pm - San Jose, CA

What about you?  Of course, it is clear from your postings that you aren't even a DSer at all (your syntax in saying "this is common knowledge that the DS diet consists of high protein and lo carbs" demonstrates that YOU don't know this from your own experience).

I have lost over 80% of my excess weight (and I am measuring the EW as what would put me at a BMI under 25 [150], not the 10 lbs heavier that I would prefer to be [160]).  I still have plastics to go, and I have told I have 15+ lbs of skin to remove.  At age 55, my skin did NOT snap back, and most of my weight was carried in my thighs and butt.  But those same thighs and but are in size 10 pants.

LeaAnn is taller and thinner than me.  NOBODY would call her a "big girl," especially not in the hateful tone you used.  She is considerably thinner than my size 10!

ALL WLS patients have to watch their carbs during the weight loss phase, especially the sugar, except the numerous lucky DSers who don't even have to do that.  Some of us DSers, including me, do watch our carbs while maintaining, to a modest extent.  But I DON'****ch my fat, and that makes ALL the difference.

So go f*ck yourself, you lying b*tch.

thinkingthin2809
on 8/11/08 7:08 am - Bakersfield, CA
Well, what about the age then?  You both could easily pass for middle 60's or early 70's as others have said in the past.  Geeze, did you have any idea how that would happen????  Probably poor nutrition.
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 7:31 am - San Jose, CA
"Others" = Jade, unsuccessfully taunting us, of course.  And I've posted my perfect 5 year labs, so sorry about that theory.

Where's your unlovely visage?  SInce of course you had the DS too.
LeaAnn
on 8/11/08 7:34 am - Huntsville, AL
LMAO!  You see the world through ****colored glasses, what with your fecal fetish and all -- MIDWESTERN GIRL!  Give it a rest!  Better yet -- go on and give in and get your DS -- you KNOW you wanna!!!!  You can always come back with a KIND new username and we'll accept you as our own.
melissa K.
on 8/10/08 2:03 pm - Ventura, CA
the oldest statistics for the DS are about 20 years old, and one person is now in their sixties, doing great. and you act like no other surgery requires you to take vitamins. the malabsorbtion is a tool, and like i said before, if people were smart enough to get the DS they're not stupid enough to die from it.

Surgery June 3rd, 2008
My Specs:
  Height 5' 5.75" | Highest weight 265+?lbs | Surgery weight 241.9 | Now 154 lbs | CC length 150cm, stomach 3oz 
Added: Neck/Chin/Lower face lift Nov 23,2010- Skin only
freckled1
on 8/10/08 3:08 pm
Hi,
Please feel free to ask me any questions as I am 5 years out and I have a much better quality of life now than I did before surgery.  LeaAnn is not heavy.  Since when is a size 10 heavy?  Diana is not heavy either.  I've seen lots of pictures of them both lately and they both have lost an obvious amount of weight.  Diana hasn't even had any plastics.  I usually don't get involved in any of this stuff but you are so glaringly obvious in your trolldom it's kind of pathetic. 

Cubankitten9
on 8/10/08 12:21 pm
Vanessa... you and I will DEFINITELY be duking it out as to who gets to be Plaintiff #1 in that lawsuit... I'll warn ya, I play dirty! LOL

Kyle 

Most Active
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 19 views
Recent Topics
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 19 views
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1092 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1269 views
Need help for my mom