One more reason not to get the lap band...

Vanessa B.
on 8/10/08 12:50 pm - Jonesborough, TN
Kyle it is a question of when not if. The number of complications and suffering we victims have had to endure. I have talked to a doctor with Inamed before. He basically said that my accusations were baseless. Well that was about 3 years ago. With every year that passes more and more of these devices are installed. This will only help when the FDA hammer falls. Every silicone-chasing lawyer will be filing their paperwork. I can't wait. I have waited on this for 5 years. I was sold this crap by a Lapband mill. These surgeons now do the roux-n-y gastric bypass. Imagine that? But they didn't do it then. They told me that the band would eventually replace invasive weight loss surgeries.
I try not to dwell on it anymore. But so many obese patients are being fed this line of crap with their phony stats. I hate it. Now they are going to try to peddle the Realize Band. That is funny. These medical predators think by changing the design that they will be immune from future litigation and not get the device pulled? Well I hate to tell the "band" manufacturers and the "band" lobby but you have thousands of dissatisfied consumers out here.
Beam me up Scottie
on 8/10/08 11:42 pm
WOW over 1000 hits, you've come to the dark side with a bang...ROFL.

Makes a DS grad proud!!!!

Scott
LeaAnn
on 8/11/08 4:26 am - Huntsville, AL
Hear, hear!  GO, LARISSA!  hahaha!
Most Active
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 18 views
DS to RNY revision?