OT: The Real Houswives of New Jersey?

Pam Hart
on 5/13/09 10:52 pm - Easton, PA
Howell, huh?  I was born/raised in the Monmouth County area...Hazlet/Middletown and just moved to Pa in November
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tripmom02
on 5/14/09 1:44 am - NJ
I was actually born and raised in Essex County (the Newark border), and moved to Howell about seven years ago so I could be close to my mom when the triplets where born! We love it down here! 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Pam Hart
on 5/14/09 3:25 am - Easton, PA
Essex   I worked East Orange/Newark/Irvington as ambulance personnell...lemme tell you the fun we had there.  Had to make it a game otherwise I'd be to sceeved to get out of the ambulance, LOL

Howell is a nice area!

Monmouth County was great - we liked the area and being somewhat close to the shore and what not...but pa was a much better suit for us, especially financially.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
plusizedbarbie
on 5/14/09 3:50 am - Manahawkin, NJ
LMAO you hit the nail on the head...and were even closer neighbors, I moved to Brick this year, and I am graduating from Georgian Court in December!  Howells a nice area, we were looking at houses there.
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Amy-from-CA
on 5/13/09 12:30 pm - Valencia, CA
 I can't wait to see the NJ show! My in-laws are from NJ and are very much like those ladies...
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1290 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 885 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1361 views