22 weeks pregnant and feeling lots of movement!!!!

hockeybabe2u
on 6/23/11 5:50 am - Allegan, MI
So today, I'm 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant and feeling movement A LOT (been feeling movement for few weeks now, but way more lately)!!!!  2 days ago my daughter felt him move and last night my hubby felt him jumping and moving all around in there.....he is quite active!  It's so exciting to be at this stage of pregnancy and feel the little life inside of me!  I just had to share my excitement!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Chena83
on 6/23/11 6:10 am - Clarksville, IN
I know... amazing right.... I am 19w 2d, I have been feeling it from the outside since last week. Before WLS I couldnt feel them until like 24 weeks. Little miricals in there. When is you EDD?
hockeybabe2u
on 6/23/11 6:14 am - Allegan, MI

My EDD is October 25!

Chena83
on 6/23/11 6:27 am - Clarksville, IN
Yey!!!!! Fall Babies!!!! I am happy that I get to be off work for all the good holidays! LOL
nkjanes78
on 6/23/11 6:59 am - Norfolk, VA
I cant wait to feel movement. Hearing the heartbeat today made the pregnancy seem more real and feeling movement cements it. Its so exciting!! Congrats!!

hockeybabe2u
on 6/24/11 4:38 am - Allegan, MI
Yeah, hearing the heartbeat and then seeing it on ultrasoud and then finally feeling him/her move makes it so very real and exciting!

MusicMaryn
on 6/24/11 2:57 am - San Jose, CA
That's so exciting, Kerri!  Jill and I were just talking about that last night... we can't wait to feel our little one moving around inside me.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 6/24/11 4:40 am - Allegan, MI
Yeah, it's the greatest feeling!  Especially when they are still small and it don't hurt so much.....LOL!  I can't wait until you and your wife can experience it too!

boomsheeka01
on 6/24/11 3:19 am - Killeen, TX

Aww I'm 16 weeks and trying my dangnest to feel my baby moving inside of me!!! I know they say you can't really feel anything until about 18 weeks, but I sure am trying! Just lots of gas really!  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 6/24/11 4:33 am - Allegan, MI
Wow, 16 weeks already!  It will be very, very soon that you feel your little one!  There were several times earlier on that I thought I felt him moving but just couldn't be sure it was him or gas or my tummy just making wierd movements (common after having surgery)!  There is NO doubt that he is in there and VERY active now.....LOL!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views