Its a...............

MissDizime
on 8/25/11 5:18 am - Roswell, NM
Revision on 05/02/16
GIRL!!!  I was in total denial about her being a she.  They kept guessing girl but I was in disbelief.  Maternal instincts were screaming BOY!!!  I am getting used to the idea...lol.  I know that girls can be high maintenance and expensive.  I know that I am high maintenance at times so I suspect my daughter will follow in her mama's footsteps...lol.  Glad to finally know!!!  Now time to go shopping and begin setting up the babies room!!!  Got some work ahead of me looking for a name.  I haven't even begun looking.

21 weeks and 4 days!  I'm almost there!!!

Christina             

angelrose
on 8/25/11 5:31 am - indio, CA
Congrats, and go team pink! I'm having my first girl too. I have a 10 year old son and never thought I'd ever have another. I was thankful my first was a boy because I'm not really a girly girl. I don't know how to deal with the whole Barbie thing, but now that I know she's coming, I'm willing to learn :D Tea parties, and dollies, as well as football and basketball. There's a happy medium! And there's sooooo much to buy!!! The clothes are so cute and the choices are endless. Bowtiques are all the rage and I may start making my own hair flowers and bows just to offset the cost and to give her something unique, just from me! Yay! Thank heaven for little girls :) 
mandajolyn
on 8/25/11 8:20 am - Tallahassee, FL
Congrats!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

wyltkamanda
on 8/25/11 9:47 am - rockwell, NC
awesome news! congrats!
mumuvtwogrlz
on 8/25/11 10:17 am - Oshawa, Canada
CONGRATS!!!!
Girls are wonderful!
They can quite the handful lol
I have thre beautiful girls we have so much fun together!
Good luck on the name game!

Lilypie - (y7YD) Lilypie - (NAAZ)
   Tatum is 5 years old             Kendall is 7 years old
Born on April 30th 2006        Born on July 31st 2004

Jennifer Q.
on 8/25/11 10:22 am - Newton, NJ
 Congrats!! Girls are a lot of fun!! I have 3!! 

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
Lexa321
on 8/25/11 10:40 am - weston, FL
i am the anti girl... until my daughter i was the only female child in the family... all brothers and male cousins... my first was a son.. i thought i was safe from having girls... now i have 1 daughter and one on the way... i was terrified LOL.. i got over it.. im pretty fond of them now... she does love glitter and all things that sparkle and shine... she even has a tutu that she wants to wear everywhere ( sometimes i let her)... she also likes to play in mud... play ball... catch creepy crawly things and be the little tom boy i know she can be... to be honest shes the one i worry about having broken bones and er visits.. anyway.. congrats!
Chena83
on 8/25/11 11:30 am - Clarksville, IN
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

windowsdown
on 8/26/11 5:59 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Yaaay team pink! Congrats.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views