32 weeks Pregnant and had ultrasound yesterday!

mandajolyn
on 8/30/11 7:28 am - Tallahassee, FL
So glad everything went well! Love the honesty in children! Wish they could always stay that way!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

tamiissunshine
on 8/30/11 1:01 pm - Halsey, OR
I'm glad everything is going well.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 8/30/11 5:27 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I'm so glad everything is going so well!!!  Baby will be here before you know it!!
Chena83
on 9/3/11 6:02 am - Clarksville, IN
Your 3 yr old is tooo funny. My hubby said my baby hada big nose and I just about cried. Not as funny when a grown up says it.  I am so happy to see that he is growing well. Can I ask you, with you 1st few U.S was he measuring on time according the the EDD?  My EDD keeps changing on my U.S by a few days, not too much.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 9/3/11 6:30 am - Allegan, MI
The 1st couple of ultrasounds were really close in line with my due date.  These last 2 ultrasounds, they didn't say what the estimated due date was based on size......only that he was measuring in the 30th percentile......so a little smaller than normal!  It's not uncommon at all for the  ultrasound dates to be different from your due date.  I also know that with this pregnancy, even though I have gained more weight, my belly is smaller. I think it's mainly because I have less water in my sack with this baby.  With my last son, they said I had a lot of water in my sack.....this time it's more normal!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views