Dr appt today

jana_m_dowler
on 5/3/12 10:40 am - Rockport, WV
Well we had our doctor appt today. I just love my OBGYN. He is ready to get everything going and so are we. He said he didn't want to waste any  time with this cycle. He wants me to go Monday to get all of my bloodwork done. some of which I have never heard about. Testosterone,blood gluclose,fasting insulin,tsh,prolactin level,progesterone level,free T4, fsh, bhsg and von willebrands factor and closure time and a CBC.  Tuesday I have to go get my fallopian tubes checked to make sure they are all clear.  If all is good then he is going to start me on clomid. Tuesday is day 10 of my cycle and thats the day to start it so it works out perfectly.  My hubby has it easy compared to me. He just has to do a semenalysis.

It gives me a glimmer of hope that something will happen soon. We got pregnant once. I know it can happen again.  Thanks for reading.

Jana
Nikki M.
on 5/3/12 12:38 pm
Sounds like you had a great appt! Being proactive with TTC and working with my RE and tests etc. really made me feel empowered and hopeful :) And you are very right! You got pregnant once, it will happen again! :)

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MeliT
on 5/3/12 11:16 pm - Miami, FL
 amen sister! you did it once, you can most certainly do it again. and you WILL!!! my RE told me that i had a slim chance of having a viable pregnancy without outside help. i thought that was really negative. and i ended up proving him wrong. here i am at 8 weeks and going strong *knock on wood*. i have no doubts that you will get your BFP. we can never know when it will happen. it doesn't happen on our schedule. there were plenty of times i thought it would never happen for me. my bday is in june and i thought ok if it hasn't happened by then i'll go back on clomid. and here we are.

try not to get too discouraged during this process. because it WILL happen. its just a matter of when. good luck!!!

Mell
on 5/8/12 1:52 am
Good luck, and take someone with you when they check your tubes. It was the most painful thing I have ever been though and even after it was done I was shaky and had to sit for a while.
Best wishes!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views