Baking Soda Gender Test

BroomHilda
on 6/27/12 3:22 am
Hello All,

My Darling Husband recenty told me about this test that is out there to determine the gender of your baby and I wanted to find out if any of you out there have tried it and what were the steps?

Lastly how accurate was it?

Thanks,

Broom

Starting Weight 346.7lbs Current Weight 199lbs Goal Weight 150lb
twert80
on 6/27/12 4:41 am
I tried the test and it was not right.  I think gender prediction stuff is more just for fun, so don't get your heart set on the results.  Everyone that i did was saying this one was going to be a girl and it's a boy.  All you do is pee in a cup and add baking soda (i didn't know the amt os tried several different amt) if it fizzes like beer then it's a boy if it does nothing it's a girl.  There are all kinds of gender prediciton test/quizs and they are fun to do, so try some of them out.  After all there is a 50/50 chance they could be right.

Tiff
BroomHilda
on 7/3/12 3:54 am
Sorry for the delay in the response, we just got back from a family camping trip.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Take care,

Broom

Starting Weight 346.7lbs Current Weight 199lbs Goal Weight 150lb
Becca R.
on 6/29/12 9:25 am - WA
I did that just for fun like pp said if it fizzles or bubbles like beer than its a boy but if it doesnt or stops after a sec than its a girl. I guess I have stagnant pee cause mine came out girl and it was right. lol
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
USAF Wife
on 7/1/12 11:19 pm
For my last pregnancy, results were WRONG, it said BOY I had a girl.

This pregnancy, totally wrong, it said GIRL and it's a boy.

The red cabbage test was wrong with my daughter as well. The only accurate gender predictor for all three of my pregnancies has been the Chinese gender chart.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

jengo1971
on 7/2/12 2:46 am
Tiffany, I would like to talk to you about my pregnancy but wasn't able to send you a pm since your profile is private.  Please contact me.  I'm losing my mind and need to talk with someone who understands (vsg and pregnancy). 

Thanks,
Jennifer
(to the OP, sorry to have interrupted this thread)

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views