Recent Posts

Elisabeth G.
on 3/1/13 5:47 am - Windsor, Canada
Topic: RE: Adding a pregnancy ticker to my signature need help

thanks i will do that does the copy and paste of the actual ticker update itself?

sianabob
on 3/1/13 4:52 am
Topic: Just popping in

I am nearly 21 weeks pregnant now, with a boy... I am 2.5 years out from surgery... I was 111 the month before I got pregnant, and I feel like I will never see that number again.. I am careful to eat what I am supposed to both wls and pregnancy wise, however I feel like EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth makes me gain immediately.. It is making me crazy.. I have already gained nearly 30 lbs and I have another half a pregnancy to go!! I am going to ask them to check the thyroid to make sure there isn't an outside reason... seriously though, I have been soo careful.. pre wls I only gained 20 with my daughter and I wasn't over weight back then.  The dr tried to make me feel better stating smaller people gain faster and then level out, however that doesn't seem rational to me. Oh well I lost it all and then some once, I will do it again as long as that boy is healthy.

AngelNichole
on 3/1/13 2:38 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
Topic: RE: NAMES

I Will be naming MY Little one Roman Arthur ..Arthur is after my dad and I just love the Name Roman

martyreid77
on 3/1/13 2:36 am - KY
Topic: RE: 38 weeks ...Cerclage has been out 2 weeks &

I just got back from my doctor's apt and I am now dilated to 2 YAY!! The dr said she would induce me next Friday the 8th if I don't go before then because I live 2 hours away from the hospital I am gonna have my baby at. I am so excited.

God is good!!!    
SassySamara
on 3/1/13 12:23 am - San Antonio, TX

The code never works for me so I just do a copy/paste of the actual ticker into my signature box and it works.

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Elisabeth G.
on 2/28/13 11:17 pm - Windsor, Canada

I enter the html code in my signature boxand all it does is post the code not the ticker itself

cryspyx
on 2/28/13 8:37 pm - Hartford, CT

you're able to get to the tickers right? it's a matter of pasting that code into the text, however there is a limit to the height so you might have to mess around with dimensions if you have more than one ticker running. i had to make my "weight lost" ticker a tiny bit smaller as it was too tall for both to fit at full size.

what problems are you having with it?

Elisabeth G.
on 2/28/13 12:37 pm - Windsor, Canada
Topic: Adding a pregnancy ticker to my signature need help

I want to add a pregnancy ticker to my signature but am having difficulties could anyone help me?

Elisabeth G.
on 2/28/13 12:27 pm - Windsor, Canada

I have Liam Matheau for a boy and McKayla Lilly for a girl still not certain on gender yet going for my fetal echo on March 15 and will be booking a 3D ultrasound at some point so will hopefully know more then

Of course I like these names now but who knows once I meet my little one

Alice P.
on 2/28/13 4:37 am

Well, dh has settled on a name GlaDOS---Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System--from the video game Portal-he and my boys (ages 10 and 12) are tormenting me by calling her that!!!! But we haven't agreed on a real name!!!!!! I know the middle name will be Marie but don't have a first name yet and my c-section is 4/24 if I don't go into labor first!

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views