ONEDERLAND!! F***ING FINALLY!!!

LovelyLadee77
on 5/6/11 1:11 am - Atlanta, GA
Even after a night of indulgence (i.e getting margarita wasted, having some nachos and queso, and a piece of philly cheesesteak quesidilla) I mounted my scale this morning and saw 199.8!!! Yeah, barely ONEDERLAND but I'm there dammit! I have been off plan for a while and didn't work out one day last week. This week I was determined to get my mind and body back in the game and I have been a BEAST in the gym this week.! Not only that I have been hitting and exceeding my protein grams daily! For  WEEKS I would hover around 206.8 and then I'd been 204.6. The closest I got was 203.2 yesterday, which was also a day that I burned nearly 700 calories in the gym and pretty much stuck to eating only protein (salmon, yellow fin tuna filet, and one double scoop protein shake) and last night I CINCO DE MAYO'D . Fun, fun, fun. No regrets. I'm just thrilled!

I'm working out 6 days this week and I have the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure Saturday morning which will be another 3 miles!! I can now see how important it is to hit those protein goals, get the water and workouts in. I've had phenomenal results (even with a little indulgence) just in this week!

On another note, I'm in desperate need of clothes. I have stretched out my existing wardrobe about as far as it can go. I missed my local WLS clothing swap, so I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and hit up Old Navy, Salvation Army, etc for some staples b/c I won't be in these sizes long. I'm now wearing a large top and size 12/14w bottoms and/or a regular 16. Oh yeah, today is my 5 MONTHS in!!! I had my sleeve 12/6/10!!!!! HAPPY 5 MONTHS TO ME!!!

P.S I really appreciate all of your transparency, support and sharing.
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
DrHollywood
on 5/6/11 1:15 am - Harbor City, CA
Congratulation****ting One-derland!

PS:  I am sure your not the only WLS in your area. Why dont you start a clothing drive with others who have been through WLS?

✿ L♦O♦V♦E ✿ & ✿ P♦E♦A♦C♦E ✿ღ ✿ & F♦R♦I♦E♦N♦D♦S ✿ ღ
                         "Keeping The Faith!"   "Slim by Summer!"
                                    HW: 250 - SW: 241  - CW: 154.7GW: 140  

1 month: 22 pounds (2162 months: 12.2 pounds (203.8)  3 months: 10.6  (193.2)
 4 months: 9.7  lbs  (183.5)  5 Months:   6  pounds  (177.5 ) 
6 Months: 12 lbs ( 165.5)
 7 Months 7.1 lbs (158.4) 8 Months +1.6 pounds(159.8) 9 Months 2.7 pounds (157.1)
10 Months 8.1 lbs (149) 11 months +2 pounds ( 151) 1 YEAR!!!  2.6 pounds (148.4)

Hit "One-derland April 9th, 2011   (199.7)

"Half-Way Goal" April 25th, 2011 (194.8)

"Happyland 80`s" May 14, 2011  (189.6)

"Groovyland 70`s"  June 20th 2011  (179.9)

" HippyDippyland 60's"  July 16th  (169.8)

" CQQL-land 50`s"  August 25th ( 159.8)

"Normal BMI"   24.8  October 21st, 2011 (154.5) I am 5`6

"AWESOME-land 40's" Dec 1st 2011  (149)

"Century Club 100 Pounds"  Dec 1st 2011  (149)

' ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!"

Two Year Surgiversary!!!"

caralikesglass
on 5/6/11 1:19 am
Congrats! I am finally within shouting distance of onederland myself, and I can't wait. I had my surgery about 4 days before you and we have lost similar amounts of weight. I'm in a back-and-forth dance with the same 3 pounds right now, hoping to break through it.

Highest Weight: 317 Surgery Weight: 268 Current Weight: 179.7  

debk21
on 5/6/11 1:34 am - Mansfield, TX
Congratulations!!!...on Onderland and your 5 Month Surgiversary...That's a HUGE milestone and it meant ALOT to me too!!!!!  Way to go!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Jenijeni
on 5/6/11 2:17 am
Congratulations on being a new member of Onederland!! ...and happy 5 month surgiversary! It's great to hear about keeping up on proteins and liquids. It reinforces what we already know! Great job!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Kelley_S
on 5/6/11 2:44 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
that's awesome! Congrats honey!!

I've been hitting up old navy regularly. I stretched my wardrobe to the max about a month ago.

sleeve genie
on 5/6/11 4:56 am - Alhambra, CA
Happy Suriversary  and welcome to onderland,  its a great place to take up residence in so please move right on it,  we here are happy you have joined us    good job sweetie  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

chinasl45
on 5/6/11 5:01 am - Harrisburg, PA
Congratulations! I can't wait to get there and join you...
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

tinamarie47
on 5/6/11 11:13 pm - Hot Springs, SD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!   I hit the 199 this morning!!  We we sleeved really close together...mine was 12/27/10. I've lost 104 and LOVE the way I feel!

I got some clothes really cheap recently-Penneys mails out $10.00 of any purchase of $10 or more so I have all my friends & co-workers give me theirs if they don't plan to use them then I go shopping! Got new workout clothes, shirts and pants/jeans for just a couple of dollars each. I am in a 16 but have purchased a 14 that was on clearance so they're waiting in the wings...

Today I have on size Large workout bottoms and an XL tank from Penneys...the "girls" are pretty squished in a large tank...

Had some Ahi Tuna grilled with teriyaki last night-awesome! 140 cals/ 0 fat/ 25 grams protein!!!

Best of luck in your upcoming race!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
jimbovsg
on 5/7/11 12:41 pm
A couple of margeritas....$15......some nachos....$10  and a cheese steak quesadilla.....$12.    Getting to "onederland" the next day.......... priceless!   Congratulations!   Gonna need to try your "formula" for success!  LOL! 

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views