whatcha eating today VSGers? Saturday... and somewhat of a farewell

Ms. Poker Face
on 5/5/12 2:27 am
Hi sleevers... I'm posting the Whatcha Eating Today for the last time (at least for awhile).  I need a break from this board, maybe not a full break, but I'll definitely be posting less and probably reading less as well.  I am seeing a lot of changes here and it's becoming really frustrating for me to continue responding.   Mostly I try to help others and have been thanked many times for that, which is really cool!  But lately there are waves of newbies coming in who are really changing the vibe here and not in a good way, in my opinion.  There's a lot of excuses, validation seeking, misguided opinions, questionable surgeons/plans, lack of true commitment to make changes and denial of the "other" non-stomach reasons we got fat.  It is what it is and it's ok.  I'm surrendering and admitting that burn-out it hitting me.  If I can specifically help anyone, feel free to friend and/or PM me.  

As for this daily post, it started with Ms_Shell.  I sent her a PM to see if she wants to continue posting it while I back away.  I know she isn't around as much lately as she once was.  So if another regular poster to this thread wants to get it started every day, that would be appreciated.  Ms_Shell and I had it worked out so that we would watch to see if the other person posted it by Noon Central time... and if not, then we'd start it when we could.  

Pre-work out: coffee w/sugar free creamer
Post-work out: one scrambled egg with 1T shredded taco cheese (YUM!), one piece sprouted rye bread
L: 12 strawberries, 2T reduced fat pumpkin cream cheese
S: greek yogurt
D: pulled pork (hubby's smoking it right now!), a veggie maybe
S: not sure yet

water: 40 oz done, 40 oz to go
vites: all but calcium done
exercise: ran 3.5 miles this morning (felt good!) and will walk the dogs this afternoon.

I wish all of you the best!  This isn't a forever farewell, I just need a break.

NEXT!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Marabell
on 5/5/12 2:31 am
VSG on 06/07/12
thank you for the time you have invested in helping us newbies.
I hope you find something delightful to do eith the "extra" time you will have....I really enjoyed reading your posts and will miss them

Feystorm
on 5/5/12 2:43 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 I always enjoyed your posts.  I hope you soon return. :)

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

melly37
on 5/5/12 2:45 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
 Sorry to hear you are taking time away.  Newbies, like myself, do need guidance and direction from proven successful sleevers.  Enjoy your time away.

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

louisamay
on 5/5/12 2:57 am
VSG on 04/27/12
You've helped me a lot whether answering my question directly or just leaving responses to other questions I've read.  I like your style and am sorry that you're feeling burned out.

I hope you have a great break away from it all. Thanks for all you've done.

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

acbbrown
on 5/5/12 3:05 am - Granada Hills, CA
 My blocked list is pretty long and growing. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep trying to help. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

INgirl
on 5/5/12 3:41 am
For my own sanity, I may have to start using it again too.
RyanJS
on 5/5/12 3:53 am - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
CAN YOU SEE THIS? :)

Just checking to make sure you didnt block me or I'd have to go kick your butt.. :P

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

acbbrown
on 5/5/12 5:07 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Hahaha you know you're okay as long as you can see me :)

Dude - you are on my favorites list!!! I'd hate to see what happens when we go hiking if I blocked you.

"sorry officer - it was an accident". 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

rhearob
on 5/5/12 4:10 am - TN
 I started blocking a few after yesterday's bagel business - just didn't seem worth it.  I know just how she feels.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views