Four more days!

stonerose
on 7/13/13 4:40 am - MI
RNY on 07/16/13

Hi all,

Well, I am on my last day of the full liquid diet - I've lost 9lbs (whoo-hoo!) and am doing well.  I am supposed to drink 5 protein drinks a day (specifically Adkins Advantage), but sometimes only made 4.  I think that was okay because the instructions from the dietician said 60 grams of protein and 4 covers that.  Tomorrow I start the liquid diet and bowel prep.  Not looking forward to that as my behind is quite sore already from the change in bm habits of the last 10 days.  But it will all be over soon enough ****ep telling myself). 

I've been working out (swimming with gloves) quite intensely and feel that I have a lot of muscle built up - I am hoping this will help with recovery and weight loss.  Maybe even sagging skin.  A girl can wish.

Christine

Dr. Kibwe Weaver, Kalamazoo, MI RNY 7/16/13 SW 233/CW 168.8/GW130

Huneypie
on 7/13/13 5:18 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
All the best. What surgery are you getting?

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

stonerose
on 7/13/13 12:33 pm - MI
RNY on 07/16/13

The RNY - I haven't figured out how to get it in my  header yet. I tried to change my physician and kept getting an error page.

Dr. Kibwe Weaver, Kalamazoo, MI RNY 7/16/13 SW 233/CW 168.8/GW130

Huneypie
on 7/17/13 2:56 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

You must've had your surgery now - I hope you're recovering well.  Did you try the following to update your surgeon info?

- Click My Account (top right of screen)

- Settings (near bottom of drop down)

- Click My History tab (3rd up from bottom on right of screen)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Price S.
on 7/13/13 5:51 am, edited 7/13/13 5:51 am - Mills River, NC

Yep, you are on the home stretch.  Hang on,   It's quite a ride.   Working out will help with your recovery and weight loss but won't promise anything about the skin.  Loose skin does look better with muscles under it than with fat in it, hahaha.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

defygravity
on 7/13/13 9:55 am - NE
VSG on 07/10/13

You'll do great!  I think part of the reason I did so well was that I was so prepared.  I've been reading these boards for months and so I pretty much knew what was going to happen and how I would feel.  You are a step ahead of me with working out... you go, girl!

~ Colleen                                       Instagram

"It is our choices... far more than our abilities that determine who we are."         

HW 232; SW 223; 1stGW 199;  2ndGW 170  

singdoremi
on 7/13/13 10:53 am - NJ

I wish you the best!

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 297 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 423 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness