Amy Roskelley Personal Trainer
Hi! Welcome to Health Beet
Look better and feel healthier while eating your favorite food. With calorie counting and portion control you can still enjoy the food you love, and reach your health goals.
I’m Amy Roskelley, founder of the health and fitness blog, Health Beet!
If you are looking for life long health and weight loss through:
- calorie counting,
- low calorie recipes,
- portion control hacks,
- nutrition advice, and
- calorie controlled meal plans,
Then you are in the right place!
I have always loved cooking, eating, and spending time in the kitchen. And, it showed. I struggled with my weight from a very young age, despite eating a relatively healthy diet, and exercising most of my life.
My Health and Nutrition Credentials
- Bachelors of Science in Community Health, BYU (Brigham Young University)v
- Certified Personal Trainer Ace Fitness
- Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, AFPA (American Fitness Professionals and Associates)
- Certified Personal Chef (IAP College & Career)
- American Red Cross CPR Certified
- USPCA (Personal Chef Association Member)
ObesityHelp Contributing Author
Latest Reviews See 0 reviewsNo reviews yet.