Amy Roskelley Personal Trainer
Hi! Welcome to Health Beet
Look better and feel healthier while eating your favorite food. With calorie counting and portion control you can still enjoy the food you love, and reach your health goals.
I’m Amy Roskelley, founder of the health and fitness blog, Health Beet!
If you are looking for life long health and weight loss through:
- calorie counting,
- low calorie recipes,
- portion control hacks,
- nutrition advice, and
- calorie controlled meal plans,
Then you are in the right place!
I have always loved cooking, eating, and spending time in the kitchen. And, it showed. I struggled with my weight from a very young age, despite eating a relatively healthy diet, and exercising most of my life.
My Health and Nutrition Credentials
- Bachelors of Science in Community Health, BYU (Brigham Young University)v
- Certified Personal Trainer Ace Fitness
- Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, AFPA (American Fitness Professionals and Associates)
- Certified Personal Chef (IAP College & Career)
- American Red Cross CPR Certified
- USPCA (Personal Chef Association Member)
ObesityHelp Contributing Author
Strawberry Protein Balls, Macro-Friendly Recipe
Easy Protein Packed BLT Chicken Salad
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Fluff Recipe
Homemade Grilled Chick-fil-A Nuggets and Low-Calorie Dipping Sauce
Easy 20 Minute Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Recipe
Low-Carb Double Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Cake Batter Protein Balls Recipe
Peanut Butter Cup Protein Pudding Recipe
Layered Egg White Breakfast Recipe: Carbs from Veggies!
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Low Calorie!
Low-Carb Omelette Breakfast Loaf Recipe + Low-Fat and Gluten-Free!
Quick Bunless Turkey Burger with Low-Calorie Topping Ideas
Latest Reviews See 0 reviewsNo reviews yet.