Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Premier Protein®May 5, 2022
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®
15 servings (depending on the size of the cookie scoop)
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Total Time: Overnight to chill
No-bake cookies have always been a family favorite! First of all, no-bakes are a fun and easy-to-make recipe that kids of ALL ages love helping to make as much as they love helping to eat, and second of all…they are delicious!
Most traditional no-bake cookies are high in calories, carbohydrates, and sugar and have very little protein. That’s why you and your family will love this easy no-bake cookie recipe made with Premier Protein®. These Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are a sweet and satisfying treat made with Premier Protein so they are packed with protein in each bite. Less sugar, less carbs, and more protein!
The quick-rolled oats in this recipe are a good source of complex carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucan. Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant plant compounds that include Manganese, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, and Zinc. No baking required!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Premier Protein®
- 1 cup Premier Protein® Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 ½ cup Rolled Quick Oats
- ¼ cup No Sugar Added Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (solid)
- ¼ cup Sugar Substitute
- ¼ cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, combine the no sugar added peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Once this is melted add in the vanilla extract, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar substitute, and powdered peanut butter and mix together.
- Once all combined and smooth, add in the Premier Protein® Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake until mixed thoroughly.
- Add in the oats and continue to stir until oats are coated (about 1-2 minutes).
- Remove from heat, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, using a cookie scoop, and place cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place a piece of parchment over the cookies and press down on each cookie to flatten them. When the cookies have cooled a bit, place them into the fridge to continue to solidify.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Info for Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies (1 cookie)
Calories 102; Fat 6.8 grams; Carbohydrates 8.6 grams; Fiber 1.5 grams; Sugar 2.3 grams; Protein 4 grams
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|