Grilled Pork Chops with Peach SalsaSeptember 8, 2023
Grilled Pork Chops topped with a peach salsa come together in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Healthy, light, and full of flavor. These juicy Grilled Pork Chops topped with an amazing peach salsa will be your new favorite warm weather meal. Serve them with some Grilled Broccoli or Grilled Potatoes for the perfect meal.
Side Dishes to Serve with Grilled Pork Chops
Bring me all the sides...is what I want to say at every meal. But, I do try to have some restraint, after all. The good news is, there are plenty of filling sides that are healthy and nutritious and work well with this dish.
- Balsamic Grilled Vegetables are another great way to round out your dinner with easy clean-up.
- If you want to try something a little out of the ordinary, try roasting some root vegetables up while your pork chops cook.
- Salads are always a simple, filling, and nutritious side. Use healthy ingredients and skip the heavy nuts, cheeses, and dressings that can make healthy foods not-so-healthy anymore.
- Asparagus is a great veggie that's easy to grill, roast, or steam.
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes; Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1.33 lbs. boneless lean center cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. chili powder (or more)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium high heat. You could also use the broiler.
- Brush the pork chops with the olive oil and sprinkle with chili powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side (or to desired level). Let rest for 5 minutes. To broil place on a wire rack on a baking sheet and broil for 4-5 minutes per side.
- To make the salsa, toss together the peaches, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over pork. For a fun twist, grill the peaches before making the salsa.
Calories 287; Carbohydrates 9 grams; Fat 12 grams; Protein 35 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|