Premier Protein® Red, White and Blue Cheesecake SaladJune 30, 2022
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®
The summer grilling season is in full swing, and there’s nothing better to accompany your family get-together or celebration than a refreshing summer berry cheesecake salad that’s low in sugar. This treat of a side dish features the freshest berries the season has to offer folded into a cheesecake mixture that you will want to share with your whole family.
Ripe berries are usually served on the side alone, but we’ve combined them with this creamy cheesecake to give you that vibrant flavor of summer fruit along with the tangy bits of cream cheese and the sweetness of the cheesecake pudding made with Premier Protein® Vanilla Shake to pack in that protein.
Your backyard barbecue or 4th of July celebration will be a hit as you end it with this flavorful dessert that is easy to make in less than 15 minutes. You can whip this up right before your gathering so you have the freshest and most flavorful dessert that will leave your family raving.
Premier Protein® Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
Makes 8 Servings
Serving size 5 oz
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 oz) package sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 (11.5 oz) Premier Protein® Vanilla Shake
- 12 oz raspberries
- 8 oz blueberries
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add the dry pudding mix. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the Premier Protein® Vanilla Shake to the cream cheese mixture and mix well on low. (There should be very few clumps of cream cheese in the mixture.) Refrigerate while you prepare the fruit.
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Once fruit is washed/prepared, pour the refrigerated mixture over the fruit and stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 168; Fat 10.5 grams; Carbohydrates 13.9 grams; Fiber 3.6 grams; Sugar 5.7 grams; Protein 6.4 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
Enjoy over 40 recipes in a handy downloadable pdf!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|