Recent Posts

Ms Shell
on 8/5/09 8:59 am - Hawthorne, CA
Topic: RE: just found out im pregnant. surg- 11/12/2007

Just came to visit this forum and say your post.  How is your pregnancy going?  Were you able to get some answer?

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

cbhjr98
on 5/6/09 7:07 pm
Topic: RE: Tummy Tuck or Panni anyone?
I just had an LBL but my surgeon said once he was inside my muscles was so tight that he didn't tighten them anymore. I'm overseas so I pay him then file for reimbursement w the insurance. Further, since he didn't do muscle tightening (but did the rest of the tummy tuck w/ new naval) he re-wrote the papers to just say he gave me a panni and thigh lift.  Hopefully they will be more willing to reimburse me :-)

I'm 5 weeks out. Still swollen. I will prob have him lipo the back of the thighs a bit more when I do my chest and arms in december as they are still way chunky.

I'm so glad I did it - you can see pictures of 10 days post op on my profile.

Private message me if you have more questions,

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
micbrook
on 4/14/09 2:15 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Congratulations!!!!

I would  start with surgeons office and then   to an ob/gyn

gl gl   prenatal  care will be real important for you.  The baby will take  everything you have to give so you need to make sure you have more than enuf.   So that you can be healthy afterward.

Take care and good luck.

JUDY C.
on 3/14/09 8:14 am - Bear, DE
No suggestions for you,
just wanted to say....
Congratulations!!!!

Judy

~Believe in Yourself~

JUDY C.
on 3/14/09 8:12 am - Bear, DE
Topic: RE: 15 months out and all is well!!!
Patty

Great job with the weight loss!
Feels good doesn't it!!

Judy

~Believe in Yourself~

astrogirl1275
on 3/13/09 3:59 am - san diego, CA
Topic: just found out im pregnant. surg- 11/12/2007
so great.. a little overwhelmed and scared to death at the news that i just found out im pregnant with my 4th child... anyone else int his situation i would love to hear from you.. im scared to death. I have looked on the site here for info.. but really need to hear about what to do. i have moved to the country and currently have no medical care.. i know people have babies all the time after wls.. but where do i start with this? any suggestions greatly apprecaited...
thanks- S..
Nannyre2U
on 3/12/09 6:46 am - Donaldsonville, LA
Super Job Patti!  I am amazed to find myself in the middle of a bunch of losers and proud to be called a loser too!  Big Big Hug, Marie

Never Give Up!  We win by losing!  Nannyre

Renée M.
on 3/11/09 12:36 am - Syracuse, NY
GREAT job, Patty!  :-)
Renée
444.5       /   430.2    /     408.2    /    299.8     /   244.5    /     249     /  225
Highest / 07-11-08 / 11-25-08  / 06-07-09 / 03-25-10 / 01-31-11 /  STG
micbrook
on 3/10/09 11:10 pm - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Topic: 15 months out and all is well!!!
I am  down  108 pounds  and  have  10 more to go to my  surgeons  goal and  20 to go to my goal.

It sure comes off slow now  less than  3 pounds a month but it is still going down.  some months only  a  pound. 

I still don't  have hunger  but i do have  head hunger.  which i think is worse.

No problems with   low blood sugar or  vitamin deficiencies.

I take  two  multi vitamins   one  prescription vit  d   2500 b 12 sublingal
2 biotin and   one iron

I am off all medicines and inhalers.  Still have  cpap but get retested again after i lose another 10 pounds.

Take care all

Patty

Elizabeth36
on 2/21/09 7:35 pm - MA
Topic: RE: Tummy Tuck or Panni anyone?
Hi Judy,
I too would love to have some of this extra skin removed. I am getting trouble backaches but I need to research if my insurance would approve any kind of payment toward removing extra skin. Anyways this extra skin, I look at is a good problem to have. It means I have lost weight and have kept it off comparing to how heavy and unhealthy I was before the weight lost. Con grads on your weight lose and having extra skin. lol

Good Luck with your TT. I hope you get the results your looking for.
Most Active
Recent Topics