Everett is 2 weeks old: Pics and Formula Update

BethD
on 5/20/09 12:45 am - Winder, GA

So happy to read your update! I can't believe it has been two weeks already WOW! The time flies from this side anyways! I don't want my time to fly once my little guy is here I want all the time in the world with him! I was so rushed last time with 3 I can't wait to cherrish time with only one infant!!
Oh yeah this is about you! Sorry "shinny object sydrome"  I have a feeling I will have PPD too, I had it both other times so I can't imagine why this one would be any different!! Glad you are on top of things though!!

Enjoy your baby and your kiddos!

Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Pam Hart
on 5/20/09 12:56 am - Easton, PA
Glad everyone is starting to feel a bit better!

Just a quick question....is it possibly a typo about you bringing his HR below 60?  Is it supposed to say below 160?  Below 60 from my training is WAY to low for an infant.  To low for most adults for that matter, unless you work out a lot.

The pics are GREAT!!!  Such a beautiful family!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Spencerb52
on 5/20/09 1:41 am, edited 5/20/09 1:50 am
Hi Pam,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I meant to type "60 breaths per minute", which is the guidelines we were told to use.

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
Pam Hart
on 5/20/09 1:52 am - Easton, PA
ahhh breaths makes more sense.  My husband sighs when I ask things like that...I guess the "nurse" in me is always "on"
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
impulseisbeauty
on 5/20/09 2:16 am - Westminster, MD
Gorgeous pics Jo!

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

AshleyInTexas
on 5/20/09 2:27 am - TX

Awwww just precious!!!

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

amykic
on 5/20/09 5:44 am - spencer, MA
He is just sooooo cute and I love his chicken legs!  Love his smile, melts my heart!

What is TTN?

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

Spencerb52
on 5/20/09 7:53 am
LOL chicken legs is right!

TTN is Transient Tachypnea of the Newborn. It's basically wet lungs from amniotic fluid that wasn't expelled. For Everett, his breathing becomes very rapid, he pants and his body temp increases. Around his mouth sometimes turns bluish if his oxygen level goes too low. Scares the heck out of me, to be honest, even though I'm told it's a relatively mild disorder.

Hugs,

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
tripmom02
on 5/20/09 6:00 am - NJ
He is YUMMY! I just want to cuddle him, makes me SOOOOO excited for baby cuddles and smiles!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

suzytil
on 5/20/09 7:44 am - Livonia, MI
He is just precious.   As is your whole family.     :) 
 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 879 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1349 views