TTC-man prep?

Crazy* ~Beautiful
on 6/8/11 12:30 am - East Haven, VT
I know I've read on here before about things/ways that the man can do to "prep" for TTC...
I think Chelle had some suggestions about certain vits thats hubby could take to "up the ante"? 
I am interested to hear what you all suggest as we will officially be trying come July :)

Thanks in advance ladies!
RNY-7/22/2010-Highest weight 315 / Surgery weight 280 / Current weight 186
1st Goal weight 199~"one"derland-REACHED! 2nd Goal weight 180~-TO BE CONTINUED!
  1st 5K: 29.48-5/19/2011  2nd 5K: 26.47-7/16/2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
victoria3
on 6/8/11 2:57 am - Douglassville, PA
Great post! I'm looking for that answer and suggestions too, since we are in the 4th month TCC. I can POAS on Sunday but I have a feeling that it's going to be a BFN!

SANDYMILLER10
on 6/8/11 3:30 am - some city, VA

had my hubby on lycopene, men's multi, extra vit C and Lysine.. his swimmie count was through the roof.. the analasis guy was actually pretty flabergasted.,.. you can get all these at walmart :)

Crazy* ~Beautiful
on 6/8/11 4:06 am - East Haven, VT
thanks for the info...I have started him on a multi-vit and vit C, but I will def check into the other stuff. 
chelle614
on 6/8/11 4:07 am - Chester, NY
Just make sure he is taking a multivite every day. If you want to give his sperm count a jump-start, add L-Carnitine. They can be found in 500mg tablets at the pharmacies or 1000mg on Amazon. A bit expensive though. My husband was taking 1500 mg daily and his count went up considerably in 3 months (had sperm-workups done). I was in no mood to let things happen naturally because I wanted a summer baby :)

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

Crazy* ~Beautiful
on 6/8/11 4:14 am - East Haven, VT
lol "no mood to let things happen naturally because I wanted a summer baby"...thats great.
thanks for the info, I plan to go to the drug store after work today and get hubby some "gifts" haha!
boomsheeka01
on 6/8/11 7:21 am - Killeen, TX

LISTEN TO CHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats how I got where I am today!

My hubby has a pretty low sperm count and I was extremely discouraged about getting pregnant. I am so glad that I harrassed Chelle into telling me how she did it. My husband took l-Carnitine 6 times a day! He also took vit c, vit e, zinc, selenium, and a multi. He did this for most days for 3 months. Some may say thats too much but look at me today! Been carrying his baby for almost 4 months now!!  So its definitely worth a try!  So I say again.....

LISTEN TO CHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views