Update on me and Baby Olivia

jana_m_dowler
on 2/4/13 10:00 am - Rockport, WV

Hey Everyone. It has been awhile since I have updated.  I wish i could get some pictures on here. I need to take the time to do that. But anywho  is what is going on :)

I had a doctors appointment today..I'm dilated at 1 and 50 percent effaced. Doc can feel her. Olivia is breech. The ultrasound tech said that I have a very high amount of amniotic fluid in there and is possible that she does flip. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next Monday.  She is weighing in about 6 pounds 8 ounces.  I weigh in at 198 so i gained 28 pounds so far. Cant complain about that :)  I had a trace amount of protein in my urine but nothing to worry about at this stage of the game.  We are scheduled for induction on February 21. I will be 39 weeks and more than ready to meet my little lady :)  Its really starting to hit home that in 2 weeks I am going to be having my daughter.  Lets just hope and pray that she turns.

Well thats about it for now. Hope all of you are doing well :)

jana

victoria3
on 2/5/13 12:18 am - Douglassville, PA

That's a great update, Jana!  It's seems like just yesterday you announced your BFP- wow time fly's!

Celia S.
on 2/5/13 9:44 am - Grand Junction, CO

Crazy that you're almost to the end of your pregnancy. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you got your BFP! :)

Prayers that little miss is cooperative and decides to flip for you. Izaak was breech until right before the start of my 39th week, so it is possible for her to turn still.

Sara S.
on 2/5/13 11:23 pm

OMG to me your pregnancy went so quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Momma.

Sara

Mom to Haleigh born 04/14/10 and Dylan 05/15/12
MeliT
on 2/6/13 12:40 pm - Miami, FL

omg so exciting!!! ahhh!!!! i hope she turns! but either way you will meet your baby girl soon! i hope you figure out how to post pics by then! ;)

Time_for_Monica
on 2/8/13 12:40 am - Levittown, NY

Glad that you and baby are doing great, I hope she turns for you! These two weeks are going to FLY

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views